Current Job Openings:
- Set up Process Technician for Injection Molding
- Maintenance Technician
- Quality Technician
- Material Handler
- Inspector Packer
Please download and fill out the application from the link below.
Applicants may apply in person at our home office or may submit their application or resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OLCOTT PLASTICS INC.
95 North 17th Street
ST CHARLES, IL 60I74
Olcott Plastics offers a variety of programs for the benefit of our employees and their families.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare & Daycare)
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Program with company match
- Company training programs (job related)
- Employee tuition reimbursement (job related)
- Credit Union Membership
- Performance Bonus Program
Employment benefits are listed for example purposes only and not as part of any employee contract (express or implied.) Additionally, changes to benefits may be made at the discretion of Olcott Plastics and are not a guarantee of future benefits that may apply to any current or prospective employee.